From: RUTLANDRS <RUTLANDRS@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tue, Mar 20, 2012 2:00 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] guitar strings

Alan,
As is, the guitar string make nice lagged piping.
Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 3/20/2012 12:38:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
albyrno@... writes:

Another source for music wire is guitar strings,they are sold by
diameter,if you know someone who plays guitar ask them for the old strings next time
they change them or go to a music store and tell them what size wire your
looking for and get it there.Strings straighten out when you remove coiled
spring from envelope.
Alan