Re: Pre-orders, pro or con.

ajfergusonca <ajferguson@...>

Lost in this discussion is the fact that you can't sell what you don't have. If nobody stocks anything then why go to their brick & mortar establishment. Not all of us go to RPM, NMRA or train shows on a regular basis. My LHS is a place I can go to see like minded people and interesting goods. If I don't go, I soon loose interest and drop the hobby. That's happining before our eyes today, the hobby is shrinking.
Allen Ferguson

--- In STMFC@..., Andy Harman <gsgondola@...> wrote:

At 05:49 PM 3/22/2012 +0000, you wrote:

While we tire-kickers are fed up with sold-out preordered releases, the
economic realities for the producers are stark.