Re: Pre-orders, pro or con.

Andy Harman

At 07:41 PM 3/23/2012 -0700, you wrote:
How does Kadee do it here in the US?
Very well. There was an article in MR about 20 years ago that told the story, which I expect is continuing. You can't wander in with a wad of cash and wave it around and start up a company like Kadee. They are what they are today because they always have been, and before that they were built from the ground up with some pretty unique - and I might say - old fashioned ideas about how to run a business. Starting with the saying if you want something done right do it yourself. Which leads me back to kits...

Andy