From: Brian <GCRDS@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tue, Oct 4, 2011 5:05 am
Subject: [STMFC] DIFCO Dump car

After spending (wasting?) time searching on the internet, and in the group archives (not a waste), I cannot seem to find any information on when Difco (Differential Steel Car Company) were built. From what I did see in the archives, they would be around in the early 1950's, but wanted to be sure. Model wise, I'm looking at the Walthers cars...not a lot of options in N Scale ya know! <G>

TIA for any info or pointers!

Take Care,

Brian R. Termunde
Midvale, UT