2012 Malvern PA RPM

Bill Lane

The 2012 Malvern PA RPM has just concluded. I went yesterday for most of the
day. As usual it was a very enjoyable experience but this year was many more
presentations. Most ran only once so you had to make the tough choice as to
what you wanted to see or miss. Here is a quick overview of most of the
models on display. It was not my intention to shoot every model from every
angle this year. They are all scales, all eras and all roads. It's a chunky
ZIP file so let it do its thing. http://www.lanestrains.com/RPM_2012.zip

I am already looking forward to the 2014 RPM as it alternates bi-yearly in
my area.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
<http://www.lanestrains.com/> http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

Custom Train Parts Design
<http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm>
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
<http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
<http://www.prrths.com/> http://www.prrths.com
<http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! <http://www.prslhs.com/> http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL