Re: DIFCO Dump car

Rod Miller

On 3/29/12 4:28 AM, Brian wrote:
Thanks for this info Don. Unfortunately, I only got up to the Bingham Mine once when it was still railroad orientated. Never could get my folks to take me to see something that 'always been there, always will be'. : (

Take Care,

Brian R. Termunde
Midvale, UT

"My Train of Thought left the station without me!"

Re: DIFCO Dump car
Posted by: "donstrack" donstrack@gmail.com donstrack
Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:32 am (PDT)

Brian, the side dump cars that Kennecott used on the waste trains were similar.
The Nevada Northern museum has some Utah Copper cars, along with
some side dump cars. Don' know if the latter are Divco cars:

http://history.nevadanorthernrailway.net/galleries/rollstock/kcc/kcc.htm

Rod

--

Custom 2-rail O Scale Models: Drives, | O Scale West / S West
Repairs, Steam Loco Building, More | 2013 Meet is Jan 24-26