Re: Exactrail

Joel Holmes <lehighvalley@...>

Hi Tim,

I double checked with my LHS and he told me that what you said is correct.
I stand corrected. Thank you for the information.

Joel Holmes

From conversations I had with Ron Sebastian when Horizon bought Athearn,
I got the strong impression from Ron that Horizon was very "pro-dealer" --
In
fact, Horizon will not deal with non-brick & mortar retailers as far as
I've been
able to tell. (This cuts out the basement operators, who have done great
harm
to dealers over the years, going back to the 1960's.)

Exactrail may be socking it to themselves with this move. We'll see.