Re: Exactrail

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Rich Orr wrote:
It is not as uncommon a practice as might be thought among the small to mid-size manufacturers. So as not to risk jail for commenting on the market practice of specific manufacturers, I won't enumerate them here. But just think of the small to midsize manufacturers and ask yourself how they market their products. You will find most of them use only direct sales. While this change is not welcome, I view it as an admission of the market share relative to costs.
No argument, Rich. My point was about those who RETREAT from dealer sales to direct sales.

Publishers of books on railroad history