Re: Exactrail

Andy Harman

At 11:29 AM 4/3/2012 -0700, you wrote:
I'm not sure how serious Walthers ever was about their "requirements."
And yet Horizon cut off a *legitimate* brick and mortar store... why? Because his contact phone was a cell and he didn't have a land line. He got it back, but - still - the requirements are basically unenforceable, not because they can't be checked out but because the distributors can't afford to lose 50% of their customers no matter what they try to make the other 50% believe.

I really think basement or storefront, one's likelihood of remaining a customer of Walthers - or Horizon - is directly proportionate to their total purchases.

Andy