Re: Scalecoat paint (UNCLASSIFIED)

Armand Premo

I trust that not many of you have tried Accupaint.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: Gatwood, Elden SAW
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 12:37 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Scalecoat paint (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Denny;

The only bad experience I had with Scalecoat II was on brass. Perhaps I did not prep the brass adequately, and I know I put on a thin coat (one of the reasons to love it), but it did, in some cases, rub off under handling over many months. I never had a problem with Scalecoat I on brass.

BTW, you are right on target with your comments. I mourn the loss of the old Floquil Grimy Black!

Elden Gatwood