Update on Wegmann/RC PFE R-30-16

Andy Carlson

Hope everyone has had a good summer. Because of some delays (mine, and Red caboose vacations and scheduling) the PFE models/Red Caboose kit-bash in a box (No, not Westrails) R-30-16 PFE reefer is coming along fine, now. The red Caboose components are on their way to Terry Wegmann's shop today for machining of his roof, and Red Caboose end. I will contact those from the list who have reserved these kits when I am close to shipping for request to send payment. I feel that 10 days till then is a good estimate of the time. I have only enough parts for those who have already reserved, and unless some reservers back out of their commitment, I will have no extras. I do have 4 of the R-30-18 kits if there is any interest left for that project. Thanks for your patience,

Andy Carlson