Accurail Andrews Trucks correct for what Freight cars?

erict1361 <erict1361@...>

Now, that Tahoe Model works has released their new highly detailed Andrews 40/50 Ton HO trucks. Can anyone tell me what prototype truck Accurail's version is? Are they an accurate Andrews prototype or just a generic close match of the Andrews design? I was told that the Life-Like Proto 2K version was only correct for Mather Box and Stock cars and that the Tichy truck is slightly smaller than prototype, scale wise. I was just curious as to the correctness of the Accurail version. One thing that I can see plainly is that the Accurail version is missing brakes. See "Adding Kadee Brake Shoes to Accurail Andrews 50-ton Trucks" on the STMFC Modlers website.

http://www.steamerafreightcars.com/modeling/articles/accuandrewsmain.html

Thanks,

Eric T