Re: Stark Bros wood-side box HO...

jerryglow2

If you or anyone is interested, I could do a decal to apply to a correct (or any) car. I've roughed out the bear logo here:
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/Stark.jpg

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals

--- In STMFC@..., "jwestkohl" <j.kohl@...> wrote:

I purchased a Stark Brothers (nursery) wood-side box awhile back, SBX 41 built by Train Miniature in HO scale. There is no build date, but according to the advertisement on the side, the car would have been built around 1901. I looked in the 1908 ORER, but didn't find them.

I purchased this car because it pertains to the Missouri K-line, but would obviously like to see if it was an actual car. If it is a real car, I'm interested if anyone has a photo of it.

http://www.castlegraphics.com/files/DSC_6867.jpg

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
Castle Graphics