Re: new decals

Clark Propst

You do amazing work Jery.

I just amazed myself. I'm decaling a CB&Q 35000 series box car with Micro Scale decals. I have a RMJ with a photo, plus the CBQHS bullitin on those style box cars. I still managed to put the first slogan on the wrong side of the car! And applied a coat of Mircosol. It was when I was going to apply the second dose of Micrsol that I niticed the screw up. I was able to flood the area with water and lift the slogan up with the tip of my knife blade. I transferred the decal to my dish of water to straighten it out then poured it onto the other side of the car. Whew!
Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@..., Gerald Glow <jerryglow@...> wrote:

`New this week are sets for a C&NW USRA rebuild
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/CNW_rebuild.jpg and a Rock
Island USRA rebuild http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/RI_rbld.jpg

A set for the Stark Bros car has also been added:
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/Stark.jpg

--
Jerry Glow
The Villages FL