Wescott and Winks was Re: new decals

jerryglow2

What is the association if any to the NYO&W or did they just "borrow" their logo?

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., Thomas Baker <bakert@...> wrote:

Clark,

You had better luck than I with Micro-Scale decals. I had an S-scale set of Micro-Scale for a Wescott & WInks refrigerator car. True, I had purchased the decals a few years ago. I put one segment after another into the water only to see them disintegrate. Not very far into theprocess I stopped and managed to salvage enough for one side. I hope I can use that side to make a copy onto decal copy paper.

Tom

--- In STMFC@..., Gerald Glow <jerryglow@> wrote:

`New this week are sets for a C&NW USRA rebuild
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/CNW_rebuild.jpg and a Rock
Island USRA rebuild http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/RI_rbld.jpg

A set for the Stark Bros car has also been added:
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/Stark.jpg

--
Jerry Glow
The Villages FL