Wescott and Winks was Re: new decals

jerryglow2

I will if you send what you have or some good copy. I figured your interest would be the Iowa one but did notice some mention of "Jersy Gold" on the MS sheet which would put it closer to O&W country if that referred to New Jersey.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., Thomas Baker <bakert@...> wrote:

Jerry,

Yes, I never thought of a connection between the two. I do not know how many plants Wescott & WInks had. The only one I know of was in Summner, Iowa, served by the Chicago Great Western. Whether there were other plants elsewhere I don't know. Are you going to make a Westcott & Winks decal?

Tom