From: Gerald Glow <jerryglow@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 8:54 AM
Subject: [STMFC] decals derailed

I regret to inform you that effective immediately, I'm suspending all
decal sales. The mechanical issues with the printer at the print house
that does my printing continues to worsen making it impossible to
guarantee delivery in a timely manner. I will post here when the
situation is solved and sales resume.

I will do my best to fill any current open orders with decals on hand,
and refunds partial or full issued.

My web site will also contain notification when the situation improves
so check it occasionally.

--
Jerry Glow
The Villages FL