Re: "Freight Traffic" Book

Charles Hostetler <cesicjh@...>

--- In STMFC@..., asychis@... wrote:

Is anyone familiar with a publication, actually I think a yearly book
entitled "Freight Traffic?" I have seen it occasionally on e-Bay and wonder
what useful information it might contain.

Jerry,

It contains a discussion of definitions, forms, rules, rates, tariffs, ICC regs that influence freight movement (not restricted to rail freight).

You can download a copy of the 1920 edition here:

http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Freight_traffic_red_book.html?id=qRopAAAAYAAJ

I have the 1955 edition; feel free to contact me off-list if there's something specific you're looking for around that time frame.

Regards,

Charles Hostetler