From: John Hagen <sprinthag@...>
Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 8:52 AM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: decals derailed

Peter,

Jerry抯 printer uses a digital screen print process, not an Alps.

But as long as you chose to lambast Alps printers, while the printer design
is passé the Thermo Transfer technology they use is not. And, even if the
Alps printers are aged and on their last, shaky, legs, an Alps printer with
a good head still does a great job.

John Hagen

From: STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>