----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Brock" <brockm@...>

If the issue was that Sunshine could not maintain parts including decals for
any reason...fine, the complainer would have no problem in that case.
However, there was no mention of this situation in the reply. Indeed, the
reply indicated that Sunshine WOULD supply decals to an original buyer. Mind
you, the complainer attempted to purchase the decal.

MIke Brock