Re: ADMIN: Spam and Manufacturer's Business Practices

Andy Harman

At 03:45 PM 5/2/2012 +0000, you wrote:
If you're just buying as a collector, then sell them unopened. Otherwise, check them when you buy them!
I never buy anything as a "collector" although sometimes they end up that way. Many Sunshine kits are out of my era, but I like them too much to part with them. As to whether they've been opened or not, I really don't know. I opened up the M-53 to photo it, and it looked as if it had never been unwrapped before but I have no way to be sure, so the only way I'm going to sell it is by opening it up and photographing all the parts so the buyer knows exactly what is there and what isn't.

Andy