Resin kit wanted: Westerfield ATSF SK-L,N,P

Steve SANDIFER

With all of this talk about folks having more kits than they will ever
build, I thought I would ask if anyone has a Westerfield kit for the ATSF
SK-L, N, or P stock cars that they would like to get rid of to free up shelf
space. I have built two of them but would like a couple more. I've built 16
stock cars since July, so I'm on a roll. Please contact me off list if you
have one to spare.

J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer

mailto:steve.sandifer@...

Office: Southwest Central Church of Christ, 4011 W. Bellfort, Houston, TX
77025, 713-667-9417