Re: Resin kit wanted: Westerfield ATSF SK-L,N,P

tyesac@...

Steve,

I know exactly what you mean. I have three that are about 90% complete, and also would buy more if they were available. One went through Ebay a few months ago and the final price was pretty high.

Hopefully the new owner would consider reissuing these.

Tom Casey

With all of this talk about folks having more kits than they will ever
build, I thought I would ask if anyone has a Westerfield kit for the ATSF
SK-L, N, or P stock cars that they would like to get rid of to free up shelf
space. I have built two of them but would like a couple more. I've built 16
stock cars since July, so I'm on a roll. Please contact me off list if you
have one to spare.

J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer

With all of this talk about folks having more kits than they will ever
build, I thought I would ask if anyone has a Westerfield kit for the ATSF
SK-L, N, or P stock cars that they would like to get rid of to free up shelf
space. I have built two of them but would like a couple more. I've built 16
stock cars since July, so I'm on a roll. Please contact me off list if you
have one to spare.

J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer

mailto:steve.sandifer@sbcglobal.net

Office: Southwest Central Church of Christ, 4011 W. Bellfort, Houston, TX
77025, 713-667-9417