Re: History of Prototype Freight Car Modeling

Bill Welch

Speaking of RPI and NEB&W, John Nehrich's Shop Talks had a big influence on me. Does anyone have a copy of the first issue or alternatively an early issue from which they could scan the cover and a few pages and send to me?

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "Rossiter, Mark W" <Mark.Rossiter@...> wrote:

There was a flurry articles by various members of the RPI's NEB&W club
in the early to mid 1980's that started the ball rolling for me. Not
long after, the Storzek Soo Line and Rutland DS box car kits in resin
came along. That was when I turned my back on Athearn blue box kits
forever.

- - Mark