History of Prototype Freight Car Modeling

Andy Carlson

Hi Bill,

Epoxy was the material Bill Clouser used for his castings, even to the end of
his casting career. When I first saw his O scale Dreadnaught end castings, I was
convinced that Bill must have been God.

The IMWX car was tooled by Frank Bromer of Intermountain as a "divorce
settlement", in lieu of cash, when Jerry left Intermountain as a founding
partner.

And please, don't forget Al Armitage's contributions to our hobby; without
styrene few resin kits would have made it to market.

-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA