Re: Accurail 40' Steel Plug Door Refrigerator Car

Bill Welch

I confess I paint and decal everything so I do not pay attention to what manufacturers are issuing already painted and lettered. Accurail does have good representations of what they are doing and people can use their educated eyes to guide them.

Bill welch

--- In STMFC@..., Frank Greene <frgreene290@...> wrote:

Bill, Accurail's website shows the FGE car with a NEW -52 date and WFE
with a JAX -60 reweigh date, both in the Optic style letters.

On 5/9/2012 11:56 AM, lnbill wrote:
Ray

The Accurail Sliding door refrigerator car is correct for FGE, WFE and BRE. I am not sure if Accurail has issued models with the correct stenciling for this list's era as yet which would be the faceted and distinct Optic style.

--

Frank Greene
Memphis, TN