From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
robertm
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 5:33 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Modeling truss rods

Have no idea, I do have photos of the car, and the truss rods on the model
look very good to me. My modeler friend got this recommendation from someone
who models a lot of truss rod cars. My truss rods are on a passenger car not
freight. The car is a Central Vermont 300 series truss rod coach built in
1912, later steel sheathed.

Bob Moeller

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> ,
timboconnor@... wrote:

That sounds too large to me. How large is the prototype truss rod
(diameter)?

Tim O'Connor