From: jerryglow@...
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 11:34:05 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Interesting Waybill Sticker

I can't imagine much demand for them, but I'm going to make a decal like I have the tankcar placards.

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

--- In STMFC@..., "Charles Hostetler" <cesicjh@...> wrote:

I ran across this "Expedite" waybill sticker from the B&O in 1925:

http://cnwmodeling.blogspot.com/2012/05/interesting-waybill-sticker.html

It seemed to me that this might be an interesting variation to operations with prototype waybills, but I'm also wondering whether this practice was limited to a few railroads in the 1920s or whether it had more general application.

Regards,

Charles Hostetler