From: lnbill
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 11:19 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Southern Car & Foundry tank car kit questions

Hum, the little bags that contain the photo etch fret and brass grab irons also has a pair of couplers in them.

Jon may need to deal with the changes at Kadee, especially with the two new tank car kits he is planning to release.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, cepropst@... wrote:

Their coupler pockets are design for a Kadee #78 couple. Which has been discontinued. Anyone know of any still available?

Clark Propst