Re: History of Prototype Freight Car Modeling

jerryglow2

That's as good as the stories I've heard of Bob Hundman's models that were painted/lettered on one side only as that was all needed to photograph them. We used to joke about "one sided" models for my friend's layout as it had no reversing loops. If an error was made or damage occurred, that was designated the "wall side"

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

--- In STMFC@..., "Al and Patricia Westerfield" <westerfield@...> wrote:

I’ve heard it said that you could tell which roads Bill Glass was producing by checking the color of the bushes at his house. He supposedly had a fake air conditioner that was actually the exhaust from his paint spray booth. â€" Al Westerfield