Re: Did L&N have a signature box car?

Clark Propst

I took a different approach when modeling a L&N car. I have a photo taken at a section of real railroad I model with an L&N box car near the edge, only the end of the side with the reporting marks and numbers in visible. Turned out to be a AAR 37 car. To get the 'rest of the story' attend my Naperville clinic : )

While not a signature car, it is one that I know was on my railroad in the town I model. Don't get much better than that. We'll yes it does, come to my clinic at Naperville and see how much better....

Clark Propst