Re: BACK UP!

jerryglow2

I have some for the Q car too if you need...

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., "sartherdj@..." <sartherdj@...> wrote:

Jerry,

I just received my combo door car side castings from Chad today so I will place a decal order and get a check off to you first thing tomorrow. Here is my order:

6 sets CB&Q combo door car decals @ $5.00 each $30.00
3 sets GN Empire Builder combo door cars sets @ $5.00 each $15.00
1 set GN Original (slanted) decals for the 40' combo door car @ $5.00 each $ 5.00
Shipping $ 0.50

Total $50.50

What do you expect will be the turn around time on receipt of check and mailing of decals?

Were you able to work out anything with the NPRHA Store regarding their stocking of the two NP decal sets?

Later, Dave