Re: More.....RPM

Mikebrock

Dennis Storzek writes:

"All that's changed, for the most part, because none of the people you can get on the phone in North America are really the OEM any longer; they are all importers that have goods manufactured under contract elsewhere."

I won't argue with the comment "...for the most part", but I will disagree with the notion that "none" of the people that you can get on the phone in North America are really OEM. Certainly I can get on the phone with Jon Cagle of SC&F and Jon makes his own parts...even supplying the Shake N Take with parts. Does he make all of his parts? No, but he certainly makes most.

Mike Brock