Re: More.....RPM

Dennis Storzek

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Brock" <brockm@...> wrote:

Dennis Storzek writes:

"All that's changed, for the most part, because none of the people you can
get on the phone in North America are really the OEM any longer; they are
all importers that have goods manufactured under contract elsewhere."

I won't argue with the comment "...for the most part", but I will disagree
with the notion that "none" of the people that you can get on the phone in
North America are really OEM...
You know, you are right, Mike. I left out Grandt Line, Dave Granndt, and his father before him, has always understood this, and supported innumerable small manufacturers with good quality parts at pricing that make the kits possible. I understand Don Tichy does much the same. So, I stand corrected.

Dennis