Re: More.....RPM

Andy Harman

At 01:22 PM 5/18/2012 -0700, you wrote:
I think I could have done that at Kadee a couple weeks ago. Only needed
some trucks though.
I would love to go on a parts shopping spree at Kadee. They have so many things no in their catalog - pretty much any part from anything they have, but only a portion of them are cataloged for retail sales. For instance the 9' thin frame doors I bought direct, not listed or at least they weren't at the time. And the #78 couplers sans boxes that someone mentioned last week, for those of us with unbuilt RYM kits that require them.

Oh BTW, the last production #78 couplers do not have the "long jaw" knuckles that the early 78s and 58s had - they were upgraded before being discontinued. I checked the packs I have on hand and they have the improved knuckles, same as a current 58/158.

Andy