From: atsfnut <michaelEGross@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 6:53 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Roofwalk Reattachment

Dear All,
Does anyone have any ideas about re-attaching roofwalks that have popped
up ?
One or two places on my Kadee PS-1 Apex roofwalks have worked themselves
loose from their roof rib supports, and I am curious to know if there is
any some handy way to reattach them without removing the entire walk.
The Kadee roofwalks are, I believe, an engineering plastic.
Any advice as to materials or techniques would be much appreciated.
Many thanks!
Michael GrossLa Canada, CA