Re: new EJ&E decal

jerryglow2

Correct - that's when it was refurbished and repainted by ACF in St Louis. I questioned a St Louis location until given that explaination. Even the repack data was in orange showing that date and location. The car was initially built in 6-'41

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., Brian Ehni <behni@...> wrote:

The reweigh date says "3-53"

Thanks!
--

Brian P. Ehni

On 5/31/12 1:00 PM, "ronald parisi" <ronald.parisi@...> wrote:

Dear Jerry:

What year was this done?

Ron Parisi

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Gerald Glow <jerryglow@...>
wrote:

**

I added a set for an EJ&E modified AAR '37 boxcar that has been
reconditioned and repainted in the dark green w/ orange map and
graphics. See: http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/EJ&E_mod37.jpg

BTW this, like several of my sets, are the result of customer requests
for variations of existing sets so feel free to ask...

--
Jerry Glow
The Villages FL