From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Gary
Ray
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 11:48 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Whats on the work bench.

A 1998 version of Fontogopher that I purchased years ago very cheaply (less
than $25). Current price is $400. First scanned in images, then cleaned up
in Photoshop because they were drawn on black graph paper, created bit maps
and then to Fontogopher. First time I've tried doing this and I'm very
pleased with the progress.
Gary