From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Whats on the work bench.

At 6/2/2012 06:00 PM Saturday, you wrote:
Bill,
It is 53'6" long over the deck and 10'4" wide. It has 19 pockets on each side. I am casting the pockets on with the body. The pockets are welded and angled at the bottom. On the sides, it has a distinctive 6" bar that runs along the bottom and has an alternating rivet pattern.
There is a couple pictures of 992036 on the RRPicture arcives in MoW.
Chad Boas
--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "lnbill" <fgexbill@...> wrote:

Chad, can you please fill us in on the Southern number series you are doing?

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Chad" <chadboas@> wrote:

All,
I have added 2 photos in the flat car photos section of the flats I'm working on now. One is the MP 45' and the other is the Southern 53'6".
Thanks, Chad Boas