----- Original Message -----
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@...>

Floquil
1 part D&H Caboose Red; 3 parts Southern Freight Car Brown

Floquil
Erie Lackawanna Maroon with a little Reefer White

Floquil
1 part Caboose Red; 4 parts Boxcar Red

Floquil
Southern Freight Car Brown

Floquil
9 parts Tuscan Red; 1 part Boxcar Red; 1 part Reefer White

Floquil
ATSF Mineral Brown

ModelFlex
Maroon Tuscan Oxide Red

ModelFlex
Dark Tuscan Oxide Red

Poly Scale
1 part Special Oxide Red; 3 parts Zinc Chromate Primer

Scalecoat II
1 part Tuscan Red; 1 part Boxcar Red