From: RUTLANDRS <RUTLANDRS@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thu, Jun 14, 2012 2:58 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Evergreen--hat section? And more?

Nelson,
I believe that Northeastern makes them in the real scratchbuilding
material, wood!
Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 6/14/2012 4:42:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ku0a@... writes:

Z-channel! CB&Q used Z-channel instead of hat channel for framing
single-sheathed boxcars. Up to now, the only scratchbuilding option is to
build them up from individual strips of styrene.

Nelson Moyer