From: "sartherdj@..." <sartherdj@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Evergreen--hat section? And more?

Chuck is correct. My last order from Northeastern Scale Models, Inc. included the "Z" structural shapes. 1/16" Zees

You can access their on-line catalog at: http://www.northeasternscalelumber.com/uploads/pdfs/NESLCatalog_2008.pdf
Pricelist: http://www.northeasternscalelumber.com/uploads/pdfs/Retail%20Price%20List%202011.pdf

Northeastern Scale Models, INC.
99 Cross Street