Re: Looking for an HO scale 5 ft wheelbase truck

S. Busch

Brian Everett asked about PRR 5' wheel base trucks, type 2F-F3, for an HO PRR F34 flat.

Brian,

Precision Scale has a 5' wb truck which they call "Truck kit, PRR series caboose, single coil spring w/33" wheels, 5' WB, type I". Part number is HO-32227.

They have another, same description as above, but they call it a "Type II" instead. Part number for this is HO-32228.

Walthers shows an illustration of this second one here:

http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/585-32228

Hope that's of some help but I don't know enough about the PRR to help any further, though.

Regards,
Steve Busch
Duncan, SC