Re: Red Caboose Reefers

jerryglow2

My NP reefer is a RC kit with Central Valley radial roof. I was advised by Jack Parker of CV and a NP modeler that this was very close. The Rock Island is also a RC kit using decals Microscale made for a craftsman kit that came out in both PFE and RI versions.
see: http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/modeling/more_reefers.html

I now have decals for the NP one

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals

--- In STMFC@..., "Mark M" <bnonut@...> wrote:

Purchased a lot of three Red Caboose cars. One B&O M26 and two reefers

RC -4435-01 Northern Pacific post 1942 Yellow

RC-4440-j Merchants Despatch white w/red & blue stripes

Look through previous messages and believe these are foobies but can be stripped and used for PFE.

Any help appreciated and Thank You very much.

Mark Morgan