From: <jerryglow@...>
Date: Friday, June 15, 2012 1:41 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Red Caboose Reefers

My NP reefer is a RC kit with Central Valley radial roof. I was advised by
Jack Parker of CV and a NP modeler that this was very close. The Rock
Island is also a RC kit using decals Microscale made for a craftsman kit
that came out in both PFE and RI versions.
see: http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/modeling/more_reefers.html

I now have decals for the NP one

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "Mark M"
<bnonut@...> wrote:

Purchased a lot of three Red Caboose cars. One B&O M26 and two reefers

RC -4435-01 Northern Pacific post 1942 Yellow

RC-4440-j Merchants Despatch white w/red & blue stripes

Look through previous messages and believe these are foobies but can be
stripped and used for PFE.

Any help appreciated and Thank You very much.

Mark Morgan