From: Michael Watnoski <freestatesystems1@comcast.net>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 20, 2012 3:52 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] New Shapes to come

Hi Ed, and All,

I would be interested in the code 83 and 55
in long lengths. This is a much needed item for
detailing many structures. It was often used for
making fences and hose racks, etc around shops.

Michael

On 6/20/2012 2:57 PM, Ed wrote:
All

I'm going to go to Evergreen and ask them if they would consider
marketing Styrene Rail in HO, O and N scale in codes 100,83 and 55
in packages of 6, in 24" or 36" in lenght.

So, to give them a feeling of what the modelers thing about
buying something like this, would you please let me know what
your thoughts are?

Thank you
Ed Ursem