From: Brian Ehni <behni@...>
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] New Shapes to come

If you make them to CODE, they are scale immaterial. He's only asking for
three sizes.

Thanks!
--

Brian P. Ehni

On 6/20/12 2:02 PM, "ronald parisi" <mailto:ronald.parisi%40gmail.com> wrote:

Group:

I think that asking them to model in all 3 scales might be excessive. I
would definitely
buy it in HO scale.

Ron parisi

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Ed <mailto:nprybiged%40comcast.net> wrote:

**

All

I'm going to go to Evergreen and ask them if they would consider
marketing Styrene Rail in HO, O and N scale in codes 100,83 and 55
in packages of 6, in 24" or 36" in lenght.

So, to give them a feeling of what the modelers thing about
buying something like this, would you please let me know what
your thoughts are?

Thank you
Ed Ursem