----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Schneider" <bschneider424@...>

I suppose that I shouldn’t point out that the cleaner block would also remove paint from the styrene, leaving the tops whi.... never mind.

Seriously, I guess I could see some limited uses, but like Jerry it wouldn’t be high on my product investment list... However, I’ve been wrong before. I think... ;>)

Bill Schneider