----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed" <nprybiged@...>

Jerry

Sorry I have to disagree with you. The Rail Train is just
the tip of the iceberg as to the usage of this product

Ed Ursem

I had the same situation when making a coil load of real soft iron wire. I made one wrap coils on the bottom layer and multiple wrap ones on top.
I just can't see any manufacturer making plastic rail esp in 3' lengths just for limited use like a rail train. We hobbiests love to suggest new products but lets get realistic unless you want to invest your life's savings.
Jerry Glow