Re: Help with Proto

O Fenton Wells

How many doors do you need? I used several of these to kitbash Southern 50
footers. I'm not sure I have any extra hardware for the doors, ie. tack
boards etc.
Fenton Wells

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:48 AM, roblmclear <rob.mclear3@...> wrote:

**

Hi guys

I have recently been stung on e-bay, my bad, I purchased two Life Like
Proto 2000 Automobile boxcars in the UP scheme yellow/white lettering and
unfortunately I didn't check the contents all that well. I now find that
all of the doors are missing from both kits. Is there anyone out there who
knows what replacements might be appropriate. I have been in touch with
Walthers but they don't have any replacement parts any longer for these
kits. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Rob McLear
Kingaroy Australia.